Monday, December 30, 2013

THE KICKSTARTER IS UP!



It's finally here. After numerous hours of video editing, designing, and sitting under my desk lying on my back talking to Amazon customer service because midway through the call my phone went low on batteries, I have finally posted the Theta kickstarter.

When we picked up the series again, we evaluated our old mistakes and what we'd have to do to avoid them again. We have to get new voice actors, maintain the quality of our original episodes, but the one thing that has delayed us more than anything was our hardware, which will cost us heavily. So we've decided to take the risk and go with the crowd-funding website kickstarter to help pay for this equipment.

We've worked for more than a year on scripting, plotting, designing, and planning this world and this series, and yet only a month and a half of working on a kickstarter page will bring it to life.

This is our first step. Theta is only just beginning.

Check it out here.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kurt,
    I just saw "Theta" in Kickstarter and really liked the concept for this film. I really liked the footage presented in the teaser and the story itself. Although I can't help with money, I would be more than happy to offer what I do best: Music. In case you are thinking about implementing a score for this film, I would be more than happy - honored really - to collaborate with you. I watched a couple of your videos and really liked your work.

    All the Best with "Theta",
    David
    davidmurillor@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete