Thursday, May 1, 2014

My Schedule

To put my point across that I really don't have time to think of an update. Here's a list of things I need to do this week.

  • Finish the audio for Episode 1 Phase 1.
  • Finish recording footage for Episode 1 Phase 2.
  • Make the turret green screen effects not suck for Phase 2.
  • Film Episode 2.
  • Implement new scene for Episode 2 into the script.
  • Edit Episode 3 one last time before sending it to the cast.
  • Finish the second draft of the Outlander, and start the third.
  • Bring the Theta Universe up to speed with the updated scripts.
  • Design the CDHP emblem.
  • Find something to do with the pinboard that's been on my wall for the past three months (also the whiteboard).
  • Film a special video(s).
  • Film more special videos.
  • Do another video update (just for fun).
  • Read that one book about marketing... you know the one.
  • Write another special video.
  • Send special video off to voice cast.
  • Send lines to backers.
  • Spend two hours trying to get a ten second shot right (true story).
  • More stuff I'm forgetting.
  • Make a schedule for this crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment